domingo, 19 de maio de 2013

Sketch #2 - La Vie en Rose


Good Morning Girls!!

First of all thank you for the comments and the entries in our first challenge! We all get so thrilled about the beautiful entries. We´re going to have a hard time to pick our Top 5...

Our sketch is so wonderful, romantic and inspiring made with love by our sketch designer Amarilys Doris.

Bom dia meninas!!
Vou começar agradecendo as mensagens e a todas que participaram do nosso primeiro sketch! Obrigada! Ficamos muito felizes com a participação! Os trabalhos estão lindos na galeria, vai ser difícil escolher.
Hoje trazemos um sketch maravilhoso, romântico e inspirador feito com carinho pela nossa sketch designer Amarilys Doria.

Sketch # 2

+
Des yeux qui font baisser les miens,
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche,
Voilà le portrait sans retouche
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens


  Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.
Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,
Et ça me fait quelque chose.
Il est entré dans mon coeur
Une part de bonheur
Donc je connais la cause.
C'est lui pour moi,
Moi pour lui dans la vie,
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré
Pour la vie.
Et dès que je l'aperçois
Alors je sens en moi
Mon coeur qui bat

Des nuits d'amour à plus finir
Un grand bonheur qui prend sa place
Des ennuis des chagrins s'effacent
Heureux, heureux à mourir.

Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.
Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,
Et ça me fait quelque chose.
Il est entré dans mon coeur
Une part de bonheur
Donc je connais la cause.
C'est toi pour moi,
Moi pour toi dans la vie,
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré
Pour la vie.
Et dès que je l'aperçois
Alors je sens en moi
Mon coeur qui bat
 
And to walk hand by hand with our sketch this classic song a love anthem, sang by Édit Piaf in a uncomparable way!
Para combinar com o romantismo do sketch essa música eterna, um hino ao amor, interpretada de forma inigualável por Édit Piaf.



 Erin Blegen
 
Hi! My name is Erin Blegen, I'm 29 years old and live in rural Northeast Minnesota, USA. There, my hubby Josh and I make our home in the woods along with our 3 beautiful children. We enjoy anything the outdoors has to offer and we live a fairly simple and quiet life and we like it that way
I first started scrapbooking back in 2007 when my first child was born, completed one album, and then quit until July 2010 when my second child was born. Since then, I haven't looked back! In that time I've played around a bit with my style and have broadened my interests into cards, tags, altered projects, etc.
I'm a bit of a paper and flower collector, love to work with chipboard, experimenting with different mediums, and at the moment have a bit of an obsession with creating on canvas. I love staying busy (as if 3 kids don't keep me busy enough!) and currently I'm designing for Webster's Pages, Blue Fern Studios, C'est Magnifique Kit Club and Once Upon A..Sketch.
Thank-you so much for having me as a guest designer here at Scrap & Music!

You can visit Erin's personal blog at http://erinblegen.blogspot.com.br/



 
Do you need more inspiration? Take a look what our DT came up with:


 
 
 

 
 



















 
 
 
 



To participate on this challenge the only thing that you have to do is put these two together!
Please make a project following our sketch and using part of the music as your title.

Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título.Estamos aguardando os lindos trablhos na nossa galeria, lembrando que o nosso Sponsor de Maio "Yummys by Mundo do Scrap" separou lindos kits para o nosso sorteio.

12 comentários:

  1. Ah, não acredito que não consegui fazer no prazo o outro.
    Lindo sketch, meninas! E belíssimos trabalhos! Muito inspiradores. Parabéns!

    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Q maravilhosooooooo, já tô com o meu na cabeça...uebaaaaa, bora separar o material...
    Bjo e um ótimo domingo a todos!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ameeeii, lindo reveal meninas. Carol, vc esta arrasando, parabéns. Páginas maravilhosas de todas. Sketch da Amarylis é tudo de bom.
    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada, Denise! Estamos esperando tua participação, já que vc arrasou na primeira, hein? Beijossss

      Excluir
  4. Wow... all DT's samples are just wonderful! Love them all! ^_^

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Lindo...estou fazendo o primeiro ainda, não tive tempo de finalizar...mas não faz mal, o importante é fazer scrap...
    Esse quero terminar em tempo...parabéns.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Adorei os projetos meninas, realmente inspiradores...
    Vamos la participar!
    Bj
    Elvira

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thank-you so much for having me as a guest designer :) What a great sketch/challenge and I wish your site the very best of luck~!

    xErin

    ResponderExcluir
  8. au, que lindos trabalhos, meninas arrasaram, tem muita inspiração no ar.
    Agora é a vez de vocês. bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Olá, meninas!! Acabei de encontrar o blog de vocês e me senti suuuuuper desafiada com esse sketch e essa música romântica. Já postei minha participação... amei o blog e sei que vou aprender muito por aqui!!! Beijos,
    Manu

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Beautiful pages!! Very creative!
    Alicia dF

    ResponderExcluir